Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007

      I haven't bought anything vintage hardware this year.
      I'm asking jolly ol' St.Nick for a 8" Floppy drive. (working or not)

      After the flood this past summer, been so busy cleaning and rebuilding.
      We're just now getting back into enjoying this holiday.

      =Dan
      [ "Not everything that can be counted counts,              ]
      [ and not everything that counts can be counted." ,Einstein]
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/      ]

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      Found out tonight that "Hanukah Harry" (a.k.a., my parents) is bringing me a 22-inch LCD monitor.  Giving them my old 17-inch LCD.

      How about ya'll?

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.14/1171 - Release Date: 12/4/2007 7:31 PM
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim