Re: [midatlanticretro] Re:an interesting story and current status

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      yeah man, I'd like to even take another ride down
      possibly - not back to Virginia though (AHHHHHHHHHH!).
      I'm interested in those cards for sure - they sound
      totally freaky! :)
      And guys...wish me luck...an item I've been looking
      for for a long long time is on Ebay and ends tomorrow.
      I'm going to have to pay through the nose, cuz I know
      the punk who's already put in a bid. This loon eats,
      sleeps, *****, and whatever else old pc's. I hate him.
      I take every oppurtunity to send him harassing
      e-mails. I couldn't even ever get a response out of
      him, until the day I discovered he was pulling a
      little hanky-panky. Turns out he had a 2nd ebay id and
      I threatened to turn him in LOL. Sure enough, I get
      this response back - like all IN CAPS (like the loon
      that he is) saying it's not "him", but someone he's
      helping to get started out. Sure. And all the same
      crap winds up in both their auctions. Well, I didn't
      turn him, never intended to, just like having fun
      w/peeps now and again. But I know he's going to make
      me PAY for this thing!
      I'm not even going to tell anyone what the auction is
      for LOL...until it's over that is (not that I expect
      anyone is going to lose any sleep over it though).

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html