RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007

      I probably won’t get it, but I would to have a working IBM Displaywriter with the printer that uses elements instead of daisywheels, and all the software that goes along with the Displaywriter.  I don’t want much do I?

      Jim K.

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim