RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud

  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      I got it now. Damn Windows XP... hadn't rebooted in a few days so it needed a kick in the arse. LOL Works fine now.

      Ths Evan,
      Greg (Duh!!)

      From: "Greg N Shari \(GMail\)" <goodtimepa@gmail. com>
      Subj: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud
      Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 1:19 am
      Size: 5K
      To: <midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com>

      Tried this too, www.megasquirt. info, still no joy. BTW, That was just a typo in the email. LOL