RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud

  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      Tried this too, www.megasquirt. info, still no joy. BTW, That was just a typo in the email. LOL

      Greg

      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:01 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud

      That's because you have a comma, not a period, after www
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
        I opened it just now by clicking the link in your reply. Works fine and it certainly wasn't cached in my Treo. Must be something on your side.

        Subj: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud
        Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 1:19 am
        Size: 5K
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
          I got it now. Damn Windows XP... hadn't rebooted in a few days so it needed a kick in the arse. LOL Works fine now.

          Ths Evan,
          Greg (Duh!!)

          Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 1:19 am
          Size: 5K