RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      Message
      That's because you have a comma, not a period, after www
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
        Tried this too, www.megasquirt. info, still no joy. BTW, That was just a typo in the email. LOL

        Greg

        That's because you have a comma, not a period, after www
        Went to check it out but www,megasquirt. info does not work for me at all. It says it doesn't exist or is not available.

        Greg

        No fair ... my Rep 1 did work ... all I managed to fry was the LCD. :)

        I do plan to skip the DIY option because of time, but I'm certainly
        competent enough to solder a board of parts.

        System I'm looking at it called the MegaSquirt (yeah I know ...
        "megasquirt" )... www.megasquirt. info.

        >>> Glad you're going open source (please post a pointer to the system, if
        you would) but suggest you skip the DIY option, given your experience with
        the Replica1. Hope it includes your equipment includes a radar detector.

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
          I opened it just now by clicking the link in your reply. Works fine and it certainly wasn't cached in my Treo. Must be something on your side.

          Subj: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud
          Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 1:19 am
          Size: 5K
          To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
            I got it now. Damn Windows XP... hadn't rebooted in a few days so it needed a kick in the arse. LOL Works fine now.

            Ths Evan,
            Greg (Duh!!)

            Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 1:19 am
            Size: 5K