Computers available

  • djg@pdp8.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      I got the following email offering computers that I am not interested in. They
      are in Rockville MD.

      I can pick up a few and drop off next time I make it up to Infoage but would
      prefer to not be a middleman. If you are interested email me and I can
      pass on the persons email address.
      -----
      I have several old computers that I need to get rid of. One is an IBM PC Port
      able (aka, luggable) and another is an IBM PC Convertable. The others are a PS/
      2 and the like.