Re: [midatlanticretro] [Fwd: free things for cctech readers, pick up preferred]

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      I asked about the token ring cards, to see if they're ISA's.
      \BD

      > Hey! This is CLOSE to my house. Two towns away.

      > Subject: free things for cctech readers, pick up preferred
      > From: "Jeff Jonas" <jeffj@...>
      > Date: Thu, November 29, 2007 4:17 am
      > To: cctech@...
      >
      > I'm unsure how many readers are local to
      > Elizabeth (central) NJ but I'm being forced to
      > "downsize" my holdings
      > so I'm offering things for free if picked up:
      > - hundreds of new and slightly used floppy disks, both 3.5" and 5.25"
      > - floppy drives: 3.5" and 5.25"
      > - salvaged PC power supplies: about 9 PC-AT and 2: PC-ATX
      > - EISA motherboards and cards (SCSI, network)
      > - token ring cards, hub
      > - crates of CD plastic "jewel cases"
      >
      > If you /absolutely positively/ require something
      > and cannot pick it up, we'll see about shipping.
      >
      > -- Jeff Jonas jeffj-at-panix-dot-com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
        > Hey! This is CLOSE to my house. Two towns away.

        > - floppy drives: 3.5" and 5.25"

        The club probably should have ~10 5.25" floppy drives
        around for spares, unless Everybody already has such at home.

        >> - EISA motherboards and cards (SCSI, network)

        I'm kinda a pig for SCSI cards, but I Don't live two towns away.

        John A.
        thx for the crosspost
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
          I've got an EISA SCSI card you can have for the cost of shipping from NJ...

          Kelly
          > Hey! This is CLOSE to my house. Two towns away.

          > - floppy drives: 3.5" and 5.25"

          The club probably should have ~10 5.25" floppy drives
          around for spares, unless Everybody already has such at home.

          >> - EISA motherboards and cards (SCSI, network)

          I'm kinda a pig for SCSI cards, but I Don't live two towns away.

          John A.
          thx for the crosspost

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.