Real Site feedback

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Mike,

      Actually the new site looks great until you make the browser window smaller than 800x600. The menu bar wraps in an unfortunate way. Try making the menu 'button' width a percentage so it can spread or scrunch smoothly.

      Beyond that I'd keep the menu bar on all lower level pages, altering the menu content for the sub categories plus a home button. Dead end pages are my pet peeve. Maintenance is simplified if the menu code is included into the content pages. [I started programming when "structured code" was the new buzzword.]

      Compatibility with vintage or "down level" browsers is a whole other topic.

      Jim