Rise of the Video Game

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      Is anyone else watching "Level 2: The Rise of the Video Game" on the Discovery channel? You get another chance at 11pm and again at midnite so turn on your DVR. The show is well done and interesting, even for a non-gamer like me.

      Jim
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        Thanks for the tip. I'm about to go home from the InfoAge meeting ... I don't have a DVR but should be able to be home before 11.

        Subj: [midatlanticretro] Rise of the Video Game
        Date: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:00 pm
        Size: 2K
        To: MARCH <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>