WTB $$ Linkup 3270 SNA (controller 3174) $$

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      I am looking for one of these for a client of mine, who has one in a
      production environment, but is looking for a spare in the event of
      failure. It needs to be working/tested:

      Linkup 3270 SNA (controller 3174)
      Linkup Base Unit: PCM90A
      2 8-port RS232 db9 Serial Boards PCM84-C
      PC Software - Linkup PCM77-R2

      Contact me off list.

      Thanks

      Bill
    • billdeg@degnanco.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
        I should add that this client has a dbase III application also still in
        production!

        We designed a service to import the Dbase III data into a web application
        for order processing and reports. You never know when a little vintage
        computer knowledge will come in handy.

        Bill