RE: [midatlanticretro] laptop first appears

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      Bill, see my off-list reply.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: billdeg@... [mailto:billdeg@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 8:00 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] laptop first appears

      EVAN (and all)

      questions from class
      what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
      portable computers?

      2. can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking research sources
      /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

      thnx

      bd from pocket pc

      bd

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
        Evan,

        How does this on-list reply help us avoid anything on the list? Since I am interested in this topic I read this reply only to find that it is a NON-REPLY!

        Arrrg!

        Jim

        what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
        portable computers?

        2.  can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking  research sources
        /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

        thnx

        bd from pocket pc

        bd

        <*> Your email settings: