RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Wired mags available central NJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      Herb, the Wired mags would be a fine addition to the general-purpose InfoAge
      tech library.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
        EVAN (and all)

        questions from class
        what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
        portable computers?

        2. can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking research
        sources /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

        thnx

        bd from pocket pc

        bd
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
          Bill, see my off-list reply.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
            Evan,

            How does this on-list reply help us avoid anything on the list? Since I am interested in this topic I read this reply only to find that it is a NON-REPLY!

            Arrrg!

            Jim

            what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
            portable computers?

            2.  can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking  research sources
            /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

            thnx

            bd from pocket pc

            bd

            <*> Your email settings: