OT: Wired mags available central NJ

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      I have Wired magazines, about 50 or more in great condition, from
      mostly 2001 to 2005 incomplete; several from 1997 and '98. Stack
      weighs 50 lbs. Magazines do NOT qualify for media mail. Looking for
      shipping costs plus from ZIP 08618. Look at end of this msg for my
      email address.

      This barely qualifies for a MARCH post, but they do cover old tech
      from time to time. I have Linux Journal mags too, but there is NOTHING
      old in that!

      Herb Johnson
      magazine de-collector

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
        Herb, the Wired mags would be a fine addition to the general-purpose InfoAge
        tech library.

        I have Wired magazines, about 50 or more in great condition, from mostly
        2001 to 2005 incomplete; several from 1997 and '98. Stack weighs 50 lbs.
        Magazines do NOT qualify for media mail. Looking for shipping costs plus
        from ZIP 08618. Look at end of this msg for my email address.

        This barely qualifies for a MARCH post, but they do cover old tech from time
        to time. I have Linux Journal mags too, but there is NOTHING old in that!

        Herb Johnson
        magazine de-collector

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
        if no reply, try in a few days: herbjohnson ATT comcast DOTT net "Herb's
        Stuff": old Mac, SGI, 8-inch floppy drives S-100 IMSAI Altair computers,
        docs, by "Dr. S-100"

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • billdeg@degnanco.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
          EVAN (and all)

          questions from class
          what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
          portable computers?

          2. can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking research
          sources /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

          thnx

          bd from pocket pc

          bd
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
            Bill, see my off-list reply.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
              Evan,

              How does this on-list reply help us avoid anything on the list? Since I am interested in this topic I read this reply only to find that it is a NON-REPLY!

              Arrrg!

              Jim

              what is the first documented reference of the term "Laptop" regarding
              portable computers?

              2.  can you point a of mine for a student of mine seeking  research sources
              /docs/articles about the grid compass 110x for his class paper?

              thnx

              bd from pocket pc

              bd

              <*> Your email settings: