GRRRR!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007
      So where the fuck is the long group email that I sent last night re: HP? Not showing up in my inbox. Did anyone get that?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        Evan,

        Your HP email arrived at least 24 hrs after you sent it based on the timestamp on the email and when I last read messages from the group. Weird.

        Jim

        So where the fuck is the long group email that I sent last night re: HP?  Not showing up in my inbox.  Did anyone get that?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)