Yet another Grabbe collection update...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      When Andy and I visited InfoAge about a month ago, they gave us a partial
      list of what's in the Grabbe collection. I finally got around to posting
      the important stuff into a table (see the "database" section of our Yahoo
      group). The list includes about 35 systems. I have no more data on any of
      them than what's already in the table. We also got a list of a few hundred
      random parts/accessories, which I'm not going to post right now, it's too
      long.

      The PDP-8, teletype, NASA Apollo computer, and Prime mainframe will make
      quite a first impression on visitors to our museum!

      - 740 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!