VCF East t-shirt clearance :)

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
      Message
      Bryan and I cleaned the museum preview room yesterday and found a box of leftover VCF East t-shirts from last year and this year.  So, we'll part with them for $5 each -- less than we paid for them, but they're just useless inventory now.  Might as well get whatever we can for the club.

      Here's what is left:

      VCF East 4.0 -- (with chickenhead logo) -- 3 small, 3 medium
      VCF East 3.0 -- (with names on back) -- 1 small, 3 medium, 2 large

      Cost of mailing optional, or, pick them up at the museum / Bill's holiday party / etc.

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
          Message
          SOLD, I will bring it to your party.

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
            At 07:35 PM 11/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
            SOLD, I will bring it to your party.

            Great.  My original got some bleach stains somehow.

            Can I get some RSVP's from anyone planning on attending?  Thanks.

            Bill
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
              B. Degnan wrote:
              > At 07:35 PM 11/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
              >> SOLD, I will bring it to your party.
              >
              > Great. My original got some bleach stains somehow.
              >
              > Can I get some RSVP's from anyone planning on attending? Thanks.
              I am *so* there.. ;)

              Cheers,

              80sFreak!
            • Jeffrey Frady
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
                Oh no!  I can't make it.  Same day as my company's holiday party.

                --
                See you spare cowboy...
              • Sridhar Ayengar
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 18, 2007
                  B. Degnan wrote:
                  > At 07:35 PM 11/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
                  >> SOLD, I will bring it to your party.
                  >
                  > Great. My original got some bleach stains somehow.
                  >
                  > Can I get some RSVP's from anyone planning on attending? Thanks.

                  I can tentatively say yes.

                  Peace... Sridhar
                • Kelly Leavitt
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 19, 2007
                    Same here. Rats!!! I think this is the second time this has happened.
                    Really wanted to go.

                    Kelly

                    On Nov 18, 2007 8:21 PM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@... <mailto:bryan.pope@...> > wrote:

                    B. Degnan wrote:
                    > At 07:35 PM 11/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
                    >> SOLD, I will bring it to your party.
                    >
                    > Great. My original got some bleach stains somehow.
                    >
                    > Can I get some RSVP's from anyone planning on attending? Thanks.
                    I am *so* there.. ;)

                    Cheers,

                    80sFreak!

                    --
                    See you spare cowboy...
                  • Herb Johnson
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 19, 2007
                      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

                      > At 07:35 PM 11/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
                      > >SOLD, I will bring it to your party.
                      >
                      > Great. My original got some bleach stains somehow.
                      >
                      > Can I get some RSVP's from anyone planning on attending? Thanks.
                      >
                      > Bill

                      I'll be there, I'll see about bringing my wife. Let all of us know if
                      we need to bring a covered disk or drinks or the usual sort of guest
                      stuff.

                      Herb
                      retrotechnology.com
                    • Evan
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 19, 2007
                        A "covered disk" ... huh???
                      • Bryan Pope
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 19, 2007
                          Evan wrote:
                          > A "covered disk" ... huh???

                          I thinks he means "dish" .. :) as in food.. you eat it! It is covered
                          to keep it warm and to protect it.. Any other questions? ;)

                          Cheers,

                          Bryan
                        • Herb Johnson
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 19, 2007
                            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Evan wrote:
                            > > A "covered disk" ... huh???
                            > >

                            > I thinks he means "dish" .. :) as in food.. you eat it! It is
                            covered
                            > to keep it warm and to protect it.. Any other questions? ;)
                            >
                            > Cheers,
                            >
                            > Bryan

                            No, no! a covered DISK, as in disk drive! Can't have a good party
                            without a 5 megabyte removable hard drive running for background noise.
                            Heats the place too, it's winter y'know. At the DEC-10 around Christmas,
                            we'd make the memory banks blink their lights in time to holiday
                            music. The line printer, feeding greenbar paper to the fireplace...

                            Now, THAT's Christmas!

                            Herb Johnson
                            ho ho ho
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 20, 2007

                              >No, no! a covered DISK, as in disk drive! Can't have a good party
                              >without a 5 megabyte removable hard drive running for background noise.
                              >Heats the place too, it's winter y'know. At the DEC-10 around Christmas,
                              >we'd make the memory banks blink their lights in time to holiday
                              >music. The line printer, feeding greenbar paper to the fireplace...
                              >
                              >Now, THAT's Christmas!
                              >
                              >Herb Johnson
                              >ho ho ho

                              put another form feed on the fire, very funny!