TCF = Trenton Computer Fest (with URL)

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
      On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 12:03:15PM -0500, Dan wrote:
      > I noticed there's some event coming soon ? , the TCF, not sure what
      > that is, but if somebody has a link to this, please send it.

      Trenton Computer Fest.
      This year is the 30th annual.
      http://tcf-nj.org

      Cheers,
      Andy
      --
      http://ahm.ath.cx/ahm/
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
        Dan, thanks for joining us here.

        At TCF -- Trenton Computer Festival, as Andy noted -- our little club
        is going to have its very first event in the form of a vintage
        computer exhibit. The TCF's organizers kindly gave us some free space
        to use. So the dozen or so of us are each going to bring a couple of
        vintage computers, mostly in working condition. Since this year is
        the show's 30th anniversary, we expect our exhibit to be quite a hit,
        as people will get to reminisce about computing from roughly 30 years ago.

        If you think you might be able to attend, please let us know what
        you'll bring, to avoid redundancy.

        After TCF, we'll start planning other events -- maybe a swap meet,
        museum trips, social events, etc.

        Evan

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dan <ragooman@c...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm glad to find a newsgroup here that's very active in the Classic
        > computers. I've been collecting off and on for a number of years. I'm
        > originally from Long Island, but after a few jobs I'm now in
        Pittsburgh.