this weekend

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
      My weekend plans changed, so now I can be at a work day Saturday instead
      of Sunday, ** IF ** a few other people can be there to help.

      Anyone ... Beuller ...?
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
        Reaganomics.

        I can be there around 10:30-2.  Bringing girlfriend along to help out.

        On Nov 15, 2007 4:52 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...

        --
        See you spare cowboy...
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
          Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
            Sorry, Saturday.

            On Nov 15, 2007 6:04 PM, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

            Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?

            --
            See you spare cowboy...
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > My weekend plans changed, so now I can be at a work day Saturday instead
              > of Sunday, ** IF ** a few other people can be there to help.

              I can be there on Saturday, from about 10 till about 3:30.. What is
              planned to be done?

              Cheers,

              Bryan
            • Evan
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
                Thanks, Bryan.

                Among the list:

                - Do some final re-arranging of the 9032-C artifacts.

                - Move a bunch of wall dividers from the basement to upstairs (things the Wall Township Police Dept. left behind -- they've been using the basement for storage during their HQ renovation -- recently they took what they wanted to keep and let InfoAge have the rest, which the various clubs promptly carved up).

                - Bryan, your special job is to assess the status of our recently donated Pet. I don't know anything specific about it so don't ask. :)

                - Maybe some hallway or lobby renovation work if Steve or Fred are around to give us some guidelines.

                - Need to clean up in our preview room, can't neglect that ... even though we're all looking forward to when we move out of there and into our new digs ... from 120 sq.ft. to 800 or 900-ish, I forget exactly.

                - Have fun ... perhaps the most important task of all.
              • Evan
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 15, 2007
                  Geez I'm replying to my own emails way too much tonight. :)

                  For Saturday -- no longer Sunday -- so far there's me, Bryan, Jeff, and Rose (Jeff's girlfriend). Starting @ 10-ish.

                  Anyone else?
                • Joe Giliberti

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 16, 2007
                      Evan wrote:
                      > Thanks, Bryan.
                      >
                      > Among the list:
                      >
                      > - Do some final re-arranging of the 9032-C artifacts.
                      >
                      > - Move a bunch of wall dividers from the basement to upstairs (things the Wall Township Police Dept. left behind -- they've been using the basement for storage during their HQ renovation -- recently they took what they wanted to keep and let InfoAge have the rest, which the various clubs promptly carved up).
                      >
                      > - Bryan, your special job is to assess the status of our recently donated Pet. I don't know anything specific about it so don't ask. :)

                      A model # would be *great*! ;) But I guess I will have to wait.. And it
                      is PET not Pet! arrgh.. Personal Electronic Transactor.. Your friend
                      like a pet rock.. ;)

                      > - Maybe some hallway or lobby renovation work if Steve or Fred are around to give us some guidelines.
                      >
                      > - Need to clean up in our preview room, can't neglect that ... even though we're all looking forward to when we move out of there and into our new digs ... from 120 sq.ft. to 800 or 900-ish, I forget exactly.
                      >
                      > - Have fun ... perhaps the most important task of all.

                      Good.. it sounds like there is nothing messy and dirty that we have to
                      do..

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan

                      P.S. Evan - Please please Please PLEASE set your alarm!.. Waiting in
                      the parking lot is such a drag... :P