GRID 1720 manual - how to obtain this item or any item

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      I posted the manual as being available the other day... I note today there are a few guys who've posted to the LIST their interest in the manual. Guys, if you want the manual (or any other junque), email the person (me!) DIRECTLY... We don't all read the list every day, so a message to the originator has a better chance... Bill P./KA3AIS
      Own the Ultimate Platinum Credit Card. Click here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiehvGL8KM0AhiuqAzRQHA98xSk1wo07T0W1I80odHjVS82h3/