Re: [midatlanticretro] GRID (Laptop) 1720 Owner's Guide available

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      oo oo pick me!
      Bill

      > GRID (Laptop) 1720 Owner's Guide available. Found at a show some weeks
      > ago. Decent condition. Anybody want it? Postage only. Bill /KA3AIS

    • Christian R. Fandt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
        Ahh, great!!!

        I've got a GridLite Plus 1040 that I've been looking for absolutely ANY
        supporting docs for some time now. Is this 1020 manual you have for a
        GridLite Plus 1020? If so, I got dibs on it! My 1040 would just be the
        next step model upward. Let me know what the postage is and I'll get it out
        quickly!

        Thanks for posting this Bill!

        Regards, Chris F.

        NNNN

        Upon the date 03:25 PM 11/13/2007, Bill Pileggi said something like:
        >GRID (Laptop) 1720 Owner's Guide available. Found at a show some weeks
        >ago. Decent condition. Anybody want it? Postage only. Bill /KA3AIS

        Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
        Jamestown, NY USA cfandt@...
        Member of Antique Wireless Association
          I used to support the 1720 when I worked at ICI/Zeneca. It's not really
          vintage, but it'd bring back memories.
          bd