Reminder -- MARCH chat tomorrow night

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
      We're chatting at 8:00 PM, IRC server = kildall.ath.cx, channel = #march.

      - 740 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • msimonsmail
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
        > We're chatting at 8:00 PM, IRC server = kildall.ath.cx, channel =
        #march.

        Even with it being the wrong date... why don't you use the
        freenode.net network or the oftc network?

        --
        MS
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
          I defer this question to Andy.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
            On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:33:49PM -0000, msimonsmail wrote:
            > why don't you use the freenode.net network or the oftc network?

            What would be the advantage?
            We've got a perfectly good IRC server up and running right now.