My Birthday Party

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi people.

      My birthday party is tonight (Saturday November 10) at 8:30PM, and it's
      going to be held at the world-famous Scores topless bar in New York
      City. We have a reservation for a number of people, but one of my
      buddies just told me that he can't come.

      So, does anyone here want to come celebrate my 30th birthday with some
      good old-fashioned debauchery? Dinner will be served, and there is an
      open bar. If you want to come, it's important that you send me an email
      as soon as possible.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
        I'll probably go (but Sridhar says there is still another slot for any fun-loving MARCHin) ... Having a tire issue on my car this afternoon but hopefully it will be fixed by tonight.
      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
          > I'll probably go (but Sridhar says there is still another slot for any MARCHins...

          Key use of the proper vowel in "slot" there...

          I shall decline, as I have date already. And not just with the ES/9000
          I need to unload from my van. I need to bug the birthday boy about it,
          when he sobers up.

          And as is on one of my scratchy old Bill Cosby records - when you are
          hungry, you don't go and watch a guy cook a steak.

          --
          Will
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
            William Donzelli wrote:
            >> I'll probably go (but Sridhar says there is still another slot for any MARCHins...
            >
            > Key use of the proper vowel in "slot" there...
            >
            > I shall decline, as I have date already. And not just with the ES/9000
            > I need to unload from my van. I need to bug the birthday boy about it,
            > when he sobers up.

            ES/9000 fits in your van? Is it an ES/9221?

            Peace... Sridhar
          • John Allain
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
              > world-famous Scores topless bar in New York City

              Curious enough to have looked.
              Apparently there's a Scores on both the East side and West side.

              John A.
            • Evan
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
                It's at 333 E. 60th.