Re: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 9, 2007
      I shall be there for the workday Nov. 18th.

      On 11/8/07, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      Evan wrote:
      > Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?

      Other then the work days have always been on a Saturday? Plus Sunday
      gives people a day to "recuperate" from the work day and also not worry
      as much about how late the day goes..

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      --
      See you spare cowboy...
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 11, 2007
        I'll try to be there, but thats my duty weekend with first aid, so I may end up pulling a few all nighters that weekend. No promises.

        Evan wrote:
        > Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?

        Other then the work days have always been on a Saturday? Plus Sunday
        gives people a day to "recuperate" from the work day and also not worry
        as much about how late the day goes..

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        --
        See you spare cowboy...

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 1, 2008
          Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings) a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms. Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling tiles.
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 5, 2008
            Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
              I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
              keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
              donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
              http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
              -- Jeff Jonas

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
                >>> I plan to attend.

                Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

                >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
                restore/repair/upgrade machines:

                Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
                be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
                computers (if at all).

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
                  > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
                  > Saturday, June 14...

                  I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
                  swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
                  south instead.

                  John A.
                • Jeffrey Frady
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
                    I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                      Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                        I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                          Message
                          Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.