Re: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2007
      Evan wrote:
      > Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?

      Other then the work days have always been on a Saturday? Plus Sunday
      gives people a day to "recuperate" from the work day and also not worry
      as much about how late the day goes..

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2007
        I shall be there for the workday Nov. 18th.

        --
        See you spare cowboy...
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 11, 2007
          I'll try to be there, but thats my duty weekend with first aid, so I may end up pulling a few all nighters that weekend. No promises.

          Evan wrote:
          > Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?

          Other then the work days have always been on a Saturday? Plus Sunday
          gives people a day to "recuperate" from the work day and also not worry
          as much about how late the day goes..

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          --
          See you spare cowboy...

        • Evan
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 1, 2008
            Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings) a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms. Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling tiles.
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 5, 2008
              Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
                I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
                keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
                donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
                http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
                -- Jeff Jonas

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
                  >>> I plan to attend.

                  Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

                  >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
                  restore/repair/upgrade machines:

                  Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
                  be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
                  computers (if at all).

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
                    > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
                    > Saturday, June 14...

                    I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
                    swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
                    south instead.

                    John A.
                  • Jeffrey Frady
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
                      I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                        Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                          I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                            Message
                            Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.