Next work day

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2007
      Next work day: Sunday, Nov. 18, starting at 10am. Who can attend?

      Also, we could use a volunteer for this Sunday, the usual hours of 1-4pm.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 8, 2007
        Evan wrote:
        > Next work day: Sunday, Nov. 18, starting at 10am. Who can attend?

        Why is the work day on a Sunday and not a Saturday?

        Cheers,

        Bryan
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 8, 2007
          Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 8, 2007
            Evan wrote:
            > Is there a law saying it must be Saturday?

            Other then the work days have always been on a Saturday? Plus Sunday
            gives people a day to "recuperate" from the work day and also not worry
            as much about how late the day goes..

            Cheers,

            Bryan
          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 9, 2007
              I shall be there for the workday Nov. 18th.

              --
              See you spare cowboy...
            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 11, 2007
                I'll try to be there, but thats my duty weekend with first aid, so I may end up pulling a few all nighters that weekend. No promises.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 1, 2008
                  Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings) a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms. Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling tiles.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 5, 2008
                    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
                      I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
                      keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
                      donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
                      http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
                      -- Jeff Jonas

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
                        >>> I plan to attend.

                        Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

                        >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
                        restore/repair/upgrade machines:

                        Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
                        be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
                        computers (if at all).

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
                          > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
                          > Saturday, June 14...

                          I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
                          swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
                          south instead.

                          John A.
                        • Jeffrey Frady
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
                            I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                              Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                                I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                                  Message
                                  Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.