Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF X report!!

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007

      It must've been a great time.
      I can't wait to see the pics.

      =Dan
      [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

      Evan wrote:
      Hello MARCHins! Just got back to my hotel after the second day of VCF West.

      My favorite part of any VCF isn't the compueters, it's the people ... Had a drink two nights ago with DEC master collector Guy Sotomayor, had lunch yesterday with Erik Klein, went to an Irish bar tonight with Pat Finnegan (who runs VCF Midwest), Michael Holley (of the Homebrew club and all-around S-100 guru), and Jay West, who needs no introduction.

      Been an awesome show. Sellam really out-did himself this year.

    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
        Did you bump into my friend Lance Leventhal?  I should have told you to say Hello to him for me.

        Bob

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
          >>> No other MARCHins were here

          Correction ... I met Tony Eros, who lives in Delaware (I think?) and
          posted to our list exactly one time. :)