Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Tangentally OT: Happy Birthday

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
      On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:

      > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

      Happy birthday, youngster. :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • tfagan@triad.rr.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
        ---- Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
        > Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :
        >
        > > Happy
        > > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL
        >
        > Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
        > their birthdays within the same week?
        >
        > Bob
        >

        > ___________________________________
        > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

        Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

        --Timster--
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
          Wow! I think everyone here has a birthday this year! Can you imagine such a coincidence? It could only happen to MARCH on the day before Halloween.

          > Wow!  My 45th is Thursday!  Is there a requirement for all March
          members to have
          > their birthdays within the same week?
          >
          > Bob
          >

          > ___________________________________
          > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

          Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

          --Timster--

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Greg N Shari (GMail)
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
            Damn, While we are at it my wife is on the First of November... Something about those Scorpios and Classic Computers I guess LOL.

            Greg

            Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
            their birthdays within the same week?

            Bob
            __,_
               ._,___
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007

              I was a turkey baby  :)
              45th on Nov.21st

              =Dan
              [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
              [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                And now you're no longer a baby ... just a big turkey! :)
              • Dave
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan@...> wrote:

                  > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke
                  about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

                  That would be me, Dave W. in New Haven CT. I just hang around in
                  the corner listening to the chit-chat around here and classiccmp....

                  :)