RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Tangentally OT: Happy Birthday

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
      Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :

      > Happy
      > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

      Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
      their birthdays within the same week?

      Bob

      ___________________________________
      NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
        On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:

        > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

        Happy birthday, youngster. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • tfagan@triad.rr.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
          ---- Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
          > Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :
          >
          > > Happy
          > > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL
          >
          > Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
          > their birthdays within the same week?
          >
          > Bob
          >

          > ___________________________________
          > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

          Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

          --Timster--
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
            Wow! I think everyone here has a birthday this year! Can you imagine such a coincidence? It could only happen to MARCH on the day before Halloween.

            > Wow!  My 45th is Thursday!  Is there a requirement for all March
            members to have
            > their birthdays within the same week?
            >
            > Bob
            >

            > ___________________________________
            > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

            Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

            --Timster--

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Greg N Shari (GMail)
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
              Damn, While we are at it my wife is on the First of November... Something about those Scorpios and Classic Computers I guess LOL.

              Greg

              Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
              their birthdays within the same week?

              Bob
              __,_
                 ._,___
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007

                I was a turkey baby  :)
                45th on Nov.21st

                =Dan
                [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
                [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                  And now you're no longer a baby ... just a big turkey! :)
                • Dave
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                    --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan@...> wrote:

                    > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke
                    about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

                    That would be me, Dave W. in New Haven CT. I just hang around in
                    the corner listening to the chit-chat around here and classiccmp....

                    :)