Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Tangentally OT: Happy Birthday

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
      Greg N Shari (GMail) wrote:
      > Happy 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

      November 11th is my 30th. I'm going to celebrate with some good
      old-fashioned debauchery.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • billdeg@degnanco.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
        Me too, how many birthdays do you have?
        bd

      • billdeg@degnanco.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
          M.A.R.C.H. (and related friends) Holiday Party - December 15th

          WHERE: Bill Degnan's office in Wilmington, Delaware

          103 W. 7TH St.
          Wilmington, DE 19801

          Downtown Wilmington, 7 blocks from train station.
          Lodging w/i walking distance, contact me for details.

          WHEN: Sat. December 15th from 7PM -->

          RSVP 302 421 - 9377 x2202

          Please bring friends, spouses, etc. Plenty of room for all.

          There will be arcade games, vintage console games, music, food, drink, etc.

          Bill
        • Bob Applegate
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
            Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :

            > Happy
            > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

            Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
            their birthdays within the same week?

            Bob

            ___________________________________
            NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
              On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:

              > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

              Happy birthday, youngster. :-)

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            • tfagan@triad.rr.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                ---- Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
                > Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :
                >
                > > Happy
                > > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL
                >
                > Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
                > their birthdays within the same week?
                >
                > Bob
                >

                > ___________________________________
                > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

                Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

                --Timster--
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                  Wow! I think everyone here has a birthday this year! Can you imagine such a coincidence? It could only happen to MARCH on the day before Halloween.

                  > Wow!  My 45th is Thursday!  Is there a requirement for all March
                  members to have
                  > their birthdays within the same week?
                  >
                  > Bob
                  >

                  > ___________________________________
                  > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

                  Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

                  --Timster--

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                    Damn, While we are at it my wife is on the First of November... Something about those Scorpios and Classic Computers I guess LOL.

                    Greg

                    Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
                    their birthdays within the same week?

                    Bob
                    __,_
                       ._,___
                  • Dan Roganti
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007

                      I was a turkey baby  :)
                      45th on Nov.21st

                      =Dan
                      [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
                      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                        And now you're no longer a baby ... just a big turkey! :)
                      • Dave
                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan@...> wrote:

                          > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke
                          about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

                          That would be me, Dave W. in New Haven CT. I just hang around in
                          the corner listening to the chit-chat around here and classiccmp....

                          :)