Re: Tangentally OT: Happy Birthday

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007

      > Happy b-day Joe! Vintage computers make fine presents.
      >
      > Meanwhile, rumor has it that a certain collector turns 33 on Tuesday the
      > 30th ... but it can't be me, because according to some people, my
      > birthday was Saturday, June 9 at the VCF East 4.0, or so they told the
      > wait staff at Chili's restaurant...

      Well, if the rumor is about me, they were a day early. My 33rd is
      tomorrow, 12:13 pm...
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
        I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.
      • Greg N Shari (GMail)
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
          Happy 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

          Greg

          I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
            Greg N Shari (GMail) wrote:
            > Happy 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

            November 11th is my 30th. I'm going to celebrate with some good
            old-fashioned debauchery.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • billdeg@degnanco.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
              Me too, how many birthdays do you have?
              bd

            • billdeg@degnanco.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                M.A.R.C.H. (and related friends) Holiday Party - December 15th

                WHERE: Bill Degnan's office in Wilmington, Delaware

                103 W. 7TH St.
                Wilmington, DE 19801

                Downtown Wilmington, 7 blocks from train station.
                Lodging w/i walking distance, contact me for details.

                WHEN: Sat. December 15th from 7PM -->

                RSVP 302 421 - 9377 x2202

                Please bring friends, spouses, etc. Plenty of room for all.

                There will be arcade games, vintage console games, music, food, drink, etc.

                Bill
              • Bob Applegate
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                  Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :

                  > Happy
                  > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL

                  Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
                  their birthdays within the same week?

                  Bob

                  ___________________________________
                  NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
                • Mike Loewen
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:

                    > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

                    Happy birthday, youngster. :-)

                    Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                  • tfagan@triad.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                      ---- Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
                      > Greg N Shari (GMail) <goodtimepa@...> wrote :
                      >
                      > > Happy
                      > > 33rd Evan. My 45th is Sunday. LOL
                      >
                      > Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
                      > their birthdays within the same week?
                      >
                      > Bob
                      >

                      > ___________________________________
                      > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

                      Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

                      --Timster--
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                        Wow! I think everyone here has a birthday this year! Can you imagine such a coincidence? It could only happen to MARCH on the day before Halloween.

                        > Wow!  My 45th is Thursday!  Is there a requirement for all March
                        members to have
                        > their birthdays within the same week?
                        >
                        > Bob
                        >

                        > ___________________________________
                        > NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

                        Maybe that's why I got shipped off to NC... my 40th isn't until December 16. :-)

                        --Timster--

                        <*> Your email settings:
                            Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                            (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                          Damn, While we are at it my wife is on the First of November... Something about those Scorpios and Classic Computers I guess LOL.

                          Greg

                          Wow! My 45th is Thursday! Is there a requirement for all March members to have
                          their birthdays within the same week?

                          Bob
                          __,_
                             ._,___
                        • Dan Roganti
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007

                            I was a turkey baby  :)
                            45th on Nov.21st

                            =Dan
                            [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
                            [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                              And now you're no longer a baby ... just a big turkey! :)
                            • Dave
                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan@...> wrote:

                                > I'm confused ... Which "Dave" sent this? The "rumor" was a joke
                                about myself, since MY thirty-third is today.

                                That would be me, Dave W. in New Haven CT. I just hang around in
                                the corner listening to the chit-chat around here and classiccmp....

                                :)