Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: is anyone set up to read Mac format Zip disks?

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
      > A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
      > zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
      > a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
      > think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
      > files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.
      >
      > Thanks,

      I have a MAC/Zip set up if you have not already received an offer for
      assistance. Contact me directly if needed.
      Bill
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Grieb <bobgrieb@...> wrote:

        > A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
        > zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
        > a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
        > think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
        > files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Bob Grieb

        If you're in a bind, you can send them to me in New Haven CT, and I
        can pop the files onto a CD for you...

        Dave Woyciesjes
      • Bob Grieb
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
          Thanks, Bill and Dave.

          I will ask my friend to send the media, then
          will be in touch.

          Bob Grieb

          http://mail.yahoo.com