Positive word: good finds exist.

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      Two weeks ago I was at a yard sale where there was basically nothing
      good. I joked to one of the sellers about selling the Laptop he was working
      on in his spare time. No. But his son had a Mac he was getting rid of and
      would I be interested? Sure. It was an iMac runnning OS/X with an AirPort
      card. It wasn't free. It was 25 bucks. Stay positive.

      John A.