A partial InfoAge update.

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 2:11 PM
      They've got one (of two) truckloads moved in already.

      The highlights: Apollo computer, random DEC things, and -- I guess this will
      be our club's pride and joy -- part of ENIAC !!!

      How cool is THAT!!??

      - 735 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 2:28 PM
        Evan wrote:
        > The highlights: Apollo computer, random DEC things, and -- I
        > guess this will be our club's pride and joy -- part of ENIAC !!!

        Poor old ENIAC. Bits of him are all over the the place.
        He'll never be in one piece again.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 2:32 PM
          True, but what's important here is that we got us one of the pieces.   :)