Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Urgent favor needed!

  • Ryan Harvey
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
      OK, I am holding a video tape in my hand. at 7PM(8PM in NJ) "Elton John Story" is on, and after that "unplugged" is on. WHich do you want recorded?

      --Ryan

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
        > I nearly tore his ear off while beating the
        > side of his head against the floor.

        12 pounds is all it takes...

        --
        Will
      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
          > Actually, he wasn't really messing with me.

          OK, now that I know this...

          Anyway, I can drop off the stuff for you this weekend, Saturday or
          Sunday. The Sun is up in Rhinebeck, and I will be up there this
          weekend.

          Let me know.

          Don't hurt me.

          --
          Will
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
            Evan wrote:
            > Nobody get on Sridhar's bad side, okay?

            LOL. I make a serious concerted effort not to get angry anymore.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
              jack99rubin wrote: