Re: [midatlanticretro] Chat details

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      AHM and all,

      OK, you guys chat and then post the transcript in the files area. I have two
      board meetings that nite and I have not yet figured out which I will attend.

      BTW, is there a reason that Polls are disabled in the Yahoo group? The polls
      are a great way to have group voting with accurate results and only one vote
      per member.

      Jim