Re: [midatlanticretro] Chat details

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:05:51PM -0400, Evan wrote:
      > Okay, unless someone screams "No!", we'll chat Monday, June 13, at 8PM.

      Shall we assume that's Eastern time?

      > Method to be determined -- IRC or Yahoo IM.

      IRC server is up and available.
      Server name: kildall.ath.cx
      Channel: #march
      If you're bored, you can play with the infobot named kildall.

      > I'll tally the votes.

      I vote for IRC.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        AHM and all,

        OK, you guys chat and then post the transcript in the files area. I have two
        board meetings that nite and I have not yet figured out which I will attend.

        BTW, is there a reason that Polls are disabled in the Yahoo group? The polls
        are a great way to have group voting with accurate results and only one vote
        per member.

        Jim