Found some more stuff

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      Hi Gang:

      I've been cleaning out my basement and discovered a few things that
      might interest MARCH members...

      For example, I found a manual (a 3-ring binder) for DOS 2.1 (along
      with a disc). It's from IBM.

      I also found more Commodore books and a collection of Loadstar
      discs... I think these should go to
      the MARCH library.

      And, I found a cartridge for a Plus Four for the LOGO language.
      Can't be too many of them around!

      Also.. various disc based games for the Radio Shack Color Computer,
      and two RS CoCo mice.

      I'll probably find more stuff.

      73 de Ray