"VCFw"

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
      > I can't pull off three out-of-town trips in one month.
      > My budget can't handle that.

      Anybody have acces to a list of good VCFw Hotels
      for the budget minded?

      John A.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
        I stayed at the Quality Suites a few times. Close to them CHM and cheap. 650.961.1131.

        Haven't made my own reservation yet, will check things out tonight probably ... Last year I stayed at the much nicer Residence Inn but only because I had more cash at the time.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
          By the way ... If anyone here hasn't been to the granddaddy of VCFs but is considering it ... GO !!!! Our version in NJ is pretty awesome for a regional version but the California show seriously rocks. I'm arriving sometime Friday afternoon (after a few days R&R around San Francisco).
        • Sellam Ismail
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2007
            On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, John Allain wrote:

            > > I can't pull off three out-of-town trips in one month.
            > > My budget can't handle that.
            >
            > Anybody have acces to a list of good VCFw Hotels
            > for the budget minded?

            Try the Quality Inn.

            My hotel room blocks this year are less than impressive. The economy is
            back so rates are up this year. Sorry.

            --

            Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival