OT: Urgent favor needed!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hey dudes. I need someone to record VH1 Classic (not standard VH1) tonight from around 8-9pm. I'm at the Springsteen concert and they picked my wristband # for the FRONT ROW!!!! - Evan, the happiest guy in Jersey
    • Sellam Ismail
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 23, 2007
        On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:

        > Hey dudes. I need someone to record VH1 Classic (not standard VH1)
        > tonight from around 8-9pm. I'm at the Springsteen concert and they
        > picked my wristband # for the FRONT ROW!!!! - Evan, the happiest guy in
        > Jersey

        Must be an east coast thing. Springsteen is Evan's personal Jesus.

        --

        Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 23, 2007
          Sellam Ismail wrote:
          > On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:
          >
          >> Hey dudes. I need someone to record VH1 Classic (not standard VH1)
          >> tonight from around 8-9pm. I'm at the Springsteen concert and they
          >> picked my wristband # for the FRONT ROW!!!! - Evan, the happiest guy in
          >> Jersey
          >
          > Must be an east coast thing. Springsteen is Evan's personal Jesus.

          More of a New Jersey thing.

          Peace... Sridhar
        • Ryan Harvey
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
            OK, I am holding a video tape in my hand. at 7PM(8PM in NJ) "Elton John Story" is on, and after that "unplugged" is on. WHich do you want recorded?

            --Ryan

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
              Sellam Ismail wrote:
              > On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Evan wrote:
              >

              >> Hey dudes. I need someone to record VH1 Classic (not standard VH1)
              >> tonight from around 8-9pm. I'm at the Springsteen concert and they
              >> picked my wristband # for the FRONT ROW!!!! - Evan, the happiest guy in
              >> Jersey
              >>

              > Must be an east coast thing. Springsteen is Evan's personal Jesus.

              Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)

              Cheers,

              Bryan
            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                Bryan Pope wrote:
                >>> Hey dudes. I need someone to record VH1 Classic (not standard VH1)
                >>> tonight from around 8-9pm. I'm at the Springsteen concert and they
                >>> picked my wristband # for the FRONT ROW!!!! - Evan, the happiest guy in
                >>> Jersey
                >>>
                >> Must be an east coast thing. Springsteen is Evan's personal Jesus.
                >>
                > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)

                Me too. One of my favorites.

                Peace... Sridhar
              • William Donzelli
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                  > > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)
                  >
                  > Me too. One of my favorites.

                  So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?

                  --
                  Will
                • Sridhar Ayengar
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                    William Donzelli wrote:
                    >> > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)
                    >>
                    >> Me too. One of my favorites.
                    >
                    > So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?

                    Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                    I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.

                    Peace... Sridhar
                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                      William Donzelli wrote:
                      >> > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)
                      >>
                      >> Me too. One of my favorites.
                      >>

                      > So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?

                      High school?! pfft.. luxuries! I started getting beat up in public
                      school! You, you don't know how good you had it...

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan
                    • William Donzelli
                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                        > Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                        > I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.

                        "You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my
                        stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in
                        my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of
                        you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."

                        --
                        Will
                      • Sridhar Ayengar
                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                          William Donzelli wrote:
                          >> Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                          >> I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.
                          >
                          > "You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my
                          > stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in
                          > my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of
                          > you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."

                          Excellent quote!

                          Peace... Sridhar
                        • Sridhar Ayengar
                          Message 12 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                            William Donzelli wrote:
                            >> Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                            >> I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.
                            >
                            > "You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my
                            > stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in
                            > my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of
                            > you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."

                            "Lighten up, Francis."

                            Peace... Sridhar
                          • Mike Loewen
                            Message 13 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                              On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, William Donzelli wrote:

                              > "You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my
                              > stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in
                              > my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of
                              > you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."

                              "Lighten up, Francis."

                              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                            • Sellam Ismail
                              Message 14 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

                                > >> Must be an east coast thing. Springsteen is Evan's personal Jesus.
                                > >>
                                > > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)
                                >
                                > Me too. One of my favorites.

                                Enjoy the silence.

                                Message 15 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                  On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, William Donzelli wrote:

                                  > > > Speaking of that, I do like Depeche Mode.. :)
                                  > >
                                  > > Me too. One of my favorites.
                                  >
                                  > So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?

                                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007

                                    > >> Me too. One of my favorites.
                                    > >
                                    > > So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?
                                    >
                                    > Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                                    > I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.

                                    Wow, seriously?

                                    Details!

                                    I got and did my share of pummeling, but after I got expelled in 8th grade
                                    for fighting (they had a really low tolerance for any kind of fisticuffs
                                    that year...and one of the incidents wasn't even a "fight") I learned to
                                    shut my yap and acquired some basic humility, because the school I moved
                                    to was mostly Mexican and I was the white kid from the other side of the
                                    tracks.

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                      >>> I was the white kid from the other side of the tracks.

                                      So this was a school for the colorblind?
                                    • jack99rubin
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Sridhar Ayengar
                                        <ploopster@...> wrote:

                                        > William Donzelli wrote:
                                        > >> Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess
                                        with me,
                                        > >> I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one
                                        messed with me.

                                        > > "You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one
                                        touching my
                                        > > stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you
                                        guys in
                                        > > my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any
                                        of
                                        > > you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."
                                        >
                                        > Excellent quote!
                                        >
                                        > Peace... Sridhar

                                        Peace? Sridhar?
                                      • Sridhar Ayengar
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                          Sellam Ismail wrote:

                                          >>> So, guys, what was it like getting beaten up every day in high school?
                                          >> Nobody messed with me in high school. The first person to mess with me,
                                          >> I went psycho on and nearly killed, and after that no-one messed with me.
                                          >
                                          > Wow, seriously?

                                          Yes indeed.

                                          > Details!

                                          Actually, he wasn't really messing with me. He was messing with my
                                          brother. I dislocated his left shoulder, but the main thing that put
                                          him in the hospital was that I nearly tore his ear off while beating the
                                          side of his head against the floor. Also caused a lot of bruises. The
                                          thing that made me seem psycho was that I couldn't stop growling. Not
                                          like trying to sounds like an animal growling, but I was actually angry
                                          enough to be growling myself. I think I pulled some of my hair out too.

                                          We eventually forgave each other, which is amazing, when I think about it.

                                          > I got and did my share of pummeling, but after I got expelled in 8th grade
                                          > for fighting (they had a really low tolerance for any kind of fisticuffs
                                          > that year...and one of the incidents wasn't even a "fight") I learned to
                                          > shut my yap and acquired some basic humility, because the school I moved
                                          > to was mostly Mexican and I was the white kid from the other side of the
                                          > tracks.

                                          Did you have any trouble making friends after you changed schools?

                                          Peace... Sridhar
                                        • Evan
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                            Nobody get on Sridhar's bad side, okay?
                                          • William Donzelli
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                              > I nearly tore his ear off while beating the
                                              > side of his head against the floor.

                                              12 pounds is all it takes...

                                              --
                                              Will
                                            • William Donzelli
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                                > Actually, he wasn't really messing with me.

                                                OK, now that I know this...

                                                Anyway, I can drop off the stuff for you this weekend, Saturday or
                                                Sunday. The Sun is up in Rhinebeck, and I will be up there this
                                                weekend.

                                                Let me know.

                                                Don't hurt me.

                                                --
                                                Will
                                              • Sridhar Ayengar
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                                  Evan wrote:
                                                  > Nobody get on Sridhar's bad side, okay?

                                                  LOL. I make a serious concerted effort not to get angry anymore.

                                                  Peace... Sridhar
                                                • Sridhar Ayengar
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Oct 25, 2007
                                                    jack99rubin wrote: