Re: [midatlanticretro] yay, I have a conniption...err...connection -->Recycle Website

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
      Evan 'n All

      I forgot to mention about this website I use to find recycle places
      The link below shows recycle places in the whole country,
      Just type in your zipcode, this link is for the InfoAge zipcode.
      It also includes the place that Joe just found.
      Some are not Computer Recyclers but that's easy to check.

      http://www.recyclingcenters.org/New_Jersey/Wall_07719_recycling_centers.php

      =Dan
      [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

      Joe Giliberti wrote:

      I recently sold all of that AT&T equipment I got to someone who runs a company in tinton falls. Said company is a computer graveyard/recycling center. Guy who runs it is a good guy, and said I can come in and take what I want at no cost. Mostly looking for newer stuff, but if I see anything old, and of interest, I'll take it. Can anyone suggest anything in particular to keep an eye out for? Obviously Altairs and such, but anything more obscure? From what I understand, this place is a goldmine.They normally just melt everything down. What a shame...

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.4/1056 - Release Date: 10/7/2007 6:12 PM