Chat details

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Okay, unless someone screams "No!", we'll chat Monday, June 13, at 8PM.

      Method to be determined -- IRC or Yahoo IM.

      I'll tally the votes. Simple majority wins. (I have both of the programs,
      and therefore abstain.)

      - 735 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:05:51PM -0400, Evan wrote:
        > Okay, unless someone screams "No!", we'll chat Monday, June 13, at 8PM.

        Shall we assume that's Eastern time?

        > Method to be determined -- IRC or Yahoo IM.

        IRC server is up and available.
        Server name: kildall.ath.cx
        Channel: #march
        If you're bored, you can play with the infobot named kildall.

        > I'll tally the votes.

        I vote for IRC.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          AHM and all,

          OK, you guys chat and then post the transcript in the files area. I have two
          board meetings that nite and I have not yet figured out which I will attend.

          BTW, is there a reason that Polls are disabled in the Yahoo group? The polls
          are a great way to have group voting with accurate results and only one vote
          per member.

          Jim