Heath ETB-120

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hello all,

      My latest haul included a prototyping patch board that looks like S100 at first glance. In fact, it is the optional "Experimental Breadboard" for an ETB-120 Heath 16-bit Microprocessor Trainer. The manual seems to cover the trainer, not just this board. Also included are a set of schematics for the trainer, a quick reference card for the using the 80186 in the trainer, and two floppy diskettes (5 1/4" and 3.5") of unknown format or content (I have not looked).

      I'm assuming that the person who sold it to me (as part of the haul) does not have the trainer.

      This is available for the cost of shipping to any (paid up) MARCH member. If there is no interest here, I'll offer it for sale on ccTalk.

      Jim

      Bork

      Bork

    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
        Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > My latest haul included a prototyping patch board that looks like S100
        > at first glance. In fact, it is the optional "Experimental Breadboard"
        > for an ETB-120 Heath 16-bit Microprocessor Trainer.

        I asked Jim privately about this, and if Evan approves I could pick
        this up via MARCH/InfoAge, no shipping needed.

        Herb Johnson

        Herbert R. Johnson New Jersey USA
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
          Jim Scheef wrote:
          > ccTalk.
          cute! :)

          Cheers,

          Bryan
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
            What is "cute" about the cctalk reference? I don't get it.

              > What is "cute" about the cctalk reference? I don't get it.

              you know... cc:Mail .. :)

              Cheers,

              Bryan