Re: [midatlanticretro] Whoops, was Re: [not a] Winchester Disk Controller Card

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
      It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could e-mail it to you.

      Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
      Chris,

      This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

      Jim

      --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
      > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
      > >
      > > The board part number is 9120-0010
      > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
      > > WDC ' 79
      > > FD1793PL-02
      > > 8327         16
      > >
      > > bd
      >
      > This is what I meant to post:
      >
      > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

      Discover Yahoo!
    • chrism3667
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
        ...and I've uploaded it to the files section as a Word document.
        Shouldn't pose too many problems...then again maybe it'll shut yahoo
        down!

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>
        wrote:
        > It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could
        e-mail it to you.

        > Jim Scheef <jscheef@y...> wrote:Chris,
        >
        > This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known
        malware'.

        > Jim
        >

        > --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
        > > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a
        Model III.

        > > > The board part number is 9120-0010
        > > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
        > > > WDC ' 79
        > > > FD1793PL-02
        > > > 8327 16
        > > >
        > > > bd
        > >
        > > This is what I meant to post:
        > >
        > > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

        Service.

        > Discover Yahoo!
        > Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
        out!
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
          Chris,

          That's OK. I looked at it using Firefox on Linux. The default site for that
          domain is all p0rn.

          Jim