RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Club updates, events, and stuff...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      InfoAge didn't give us a timeline.  Their top goal is the radio museum stuff.  Everything else that will be located at the facility is secondary -- that includes us, various science organization offices, possibly a diving or transportation museum, etc.

      I don't mean that our part is a second-class citizen, just that the InfoAge people properly recognize that we all have jobs and other committments and stuff, so all they're asking of us is a reasonable and consistent effort.