Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Byte magazines

    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
      Mike,
      I am interested in the following, they're the non vintage/newer ones:

      > 1986 - complete
      > 1987 - complete
      > 1988 - complete
      > 1989 - complete
      > 1990 - January
      > 1991 - August, September
      >
      > IBM Special Edition:
      >
      > Volume 10, Issue 11
      > Volume 12, Issue 12
      > Volume 13, Issue 11
      > Volume 14, Issue 11

      If you send to me, I will send payment as you wish, etc. plus packing
      expenses. I will also cover them, etc. to keep them nice. If anyone
      wants an article copied I am happy to help out. I already have all the
      Bytes from the beginning through 85. After that I only have a handful.

      If you want to split them up among many people, maybe you could just send
      me 1986-87?

      Note that the TRS 80 you traded to me is being used in my class. They
      have made progress. Fun.

      Bill Degnan
      326 Northbank Rd
      Landenberg, PA

      I use these for class/research.

      Speaking of research, check this out:
      some new Charles Babbage info I found tonight, while doing some reading.

      Take care,
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
        Have you ever successfully OCR'd a magazine before?