Re: Byte magazines

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
      Okay, this is what I have:

      1980 - July, August
      1981 - complete
      1982 - Missing September
      1983 - complete, 2 copies of January
      1984 - complete
      1985 - missing January
      1986 - complete
      1987 - complete
      1988 - complete
      1989 - complete
      1990 - January
      1991 - August, September

      IBM Special Edition:

      Volume 10, Issue 11
      Volume 12, Issue 12
      Volume 13, Issue 11
      Volume 14, Issue 11

      Applications Software Today:

      Volume 12,Issue 7

      A year's set of Byte weighs about 20 lbs, and will probably cost $15 to
      ship, from 16803. Whatever is left over I'll donate to the museum
      library, but will have to wait until next VCF to get them there. :-)

      In light of the above list, you guys that already responded, please let
      me know if you still want any of these.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
        Have you ever successfully OCR'd a magazine before?