Re: [midatlanticretro] Byte magazines

    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 3, 2007
      Well, that's what happens when I wait several days to read messages and then reply to something before I've read thru them all.

      When you find magazines or documentation, save whatever you can. All the cards that we want to use in our restored machines have jumpers and switches. Your saved documentation may help someone someday restore their machine. If we pool our documentation we can have a really great reference resource.

      Jim

      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
        Have you ever successfully OCR'd a magazine before?