Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH PDP-11 exhibit, project update

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
      At 11:00 PM 10/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
      > "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
      > > examine the PDP 11/20 system.
      >
      >I've added the photos to the Web page at
      >
      >http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/
      >
      >..as "interior photos".
      >
      >If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
      >all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
      >know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
      >modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!
      >
      >Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.
      >
      >Herb Johnson

      Herb,
      That's a wonderful web page, thanks for the details. I learn a lot from
      your web site.
      Bill
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 16, 2007
        I have word today from the person who provided the PDP 11/20. He will
        gather and send me additional documents and photos. He says "it will
        take some time". That's all I know, he simply acknowledged my request
        as I asked.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com