Re: MARCH PDP-11 exhibit, project update

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
      "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:

      > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
      > examine the PDP 11/20 system.

      I've added the photos to the Web page at

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      ..as "interior photos".

      If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
      all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
      know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
      modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!

      Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
        At 11:00 PM 10/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
        > "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
        > > examine the PDP 11/20 system.
        >
        >I've added the photos to the Web page at
        >
        >http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/
        >
        >..as "interior photos".
        >
        >If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
        >all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
        >know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
        >modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!
        >
        >Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.
        >
        >Herb Johnson

        Herb,
        That's a wonderful web page, thanks for the details. I learn a lot from
        your web site.
        Bill
      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 16, 2007
          I have word today from the person who provided the PDP 11/20. He will
          gather and send me additional documents and photos. He says "it will
          take some time". That's all I know, he simply acknowledged my request
          as I asked.

          Herb Johnson
          retrotechnology.com